Private Dance Lessons with Passionata Dance
Why not fast track your development with private dance lessons in Salsa, Tango, Bachata, Cha Cha, Ballroom.
Sometimes it’s hard to get the desired attention in large group lessons. Our private dance lessons help identify your needs individually. We do private lessons in the comfort of your own home. We also do Hens party lessons and performance training. Our instructors are dedicated and can help you on an individual basis or as a group. We will identify key areas of improvement and troubleshoot any problems you may have. Just like how a expert mechanic tunes a car up to optimal performance, Our instructors will have you up and dancing in no time at all.
Dance Styles we Provide:
Latin: Salsa (LA Style), Merengue, Bachata, Cha Cha, Rumba, Cumbia.
Ballroom Latin: Cha Cha, Rumba, Jive
Ballroom Standard, Slow Rhythm: Slow Waltz, Foxtrot, Viennese Waltz, Bridal Waltz
Tango: Argentine Tango, Milonga, Vals Tango.
|Private Lesson Type – Product/Service||Price AUD$|
|Private Dance Lesson (1 hour) – Single/Couple, Technique (No Choreo)||$70*|
|Private Dance Lesson – Bridal/Performance (Choreo based)||$80*|
|Private Group Lesson – Group lesson (3-6 persons)||$100*|
|Private Group Lesson – Group lesson (4-12 persons)||$120*|
|Private Lesson Other – Hip Hop Lessons||$80*|
|Seniors – Dance Beginner Group lessons||$120*|
|Kids – Private Dance lessons||$120*|
|Corporate Parties – Workshop||$150*|
|Arts Promotion Events – Workshops||$130*|
|Hens Parties – Salsa or Bachata Lessons||$120*|
* Travel and Hall booking Surcharges may apply to all prices.
Benefits of taking private lessons:
– Learn to dance better and faster. With more individual attention you are guaranteed to progress faster. With a dedicated instructor you will be able to pick up the details that may be overlooked in a group environment.
– Overcome your shyness and build confidence. Private lessons will allow you to build your confidence first, then you may go on your own steam later.
– Get rid of the perception of having two left feet. Learn the skills and start dancing confidently without thinking about it.
– Learn the style that you want. In a group class we must cater for everyone’s needs, In a private, all you have to do is let the instructor know what you want to get out of it.
Private Dance lesson bookings
Carmen – 0405 336 307
Derek – 0412 550 855